Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Marie Grace and Cecile are retiring... HELP ME!!!!

Help me! Okay, I am desperate. So, a personal shopper strongly encouraged adding Marie grace, Cecile, Ivy, and or Ruthie to you collection, hinting that they are about to retire!!! I have been wanting Marie grace for a while, but how am I going to get Cecile?!?!?! I also want Kaya for my b-day, so that won't change, but I may add a few MG items onto my list to. I am so scared, what will the American girls collection become?? Marie grace is also sold out at Atlanta Georgia AGP, so get her if you have wanted her. I am in a panic attack right now, I think I am typing at top speed. What should I do? Save my money and wait to see if the rumor is true? ( but then it might be to late) or Blow it all right now? ( I might not have any money afterwards) HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment