Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

New blog!

Now I know what you're thinking "You're abandoning this blog?!??!?!" NO. Let me be clear, I am NOT abandoning this blog. I'm just starting a second blog in addition to the first. This new blog is called inourdollhouse.com and the first true post will be up soon. It will be all about dollhouses and structures for dolls, so if you're into that go check it out! Note that there's still work to be done.

Now, for some news:

Rhonda over at living a doll's life has news about some in store black Friday deals! It's not a ton, but the coconut fun outfit is 50% off!!!

American girl has announced that through they will be donating one doll for every doll purchased to a children's hospital! That's great, gives them a good rep.

My youtube channel now has 325 subscribers! Thank you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment