Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Thursday, June 12, 2014

The fault in our stars ~ Thoughts and Relections

There are very few books or movies that can make me cry. I usually don't read sad books. The fault in our stars is an exception. It's a wonderful book about Hazel grace Lancaster, a girl who is living with the after effects of cancer. In the book, she meets Augusts waters, and a love story blooms. I'm afraid if I tell you more, Ill spoil it. I highly recommend checking out the book, or if you want the movie is now in theaters. You WILL cry, even if it's just one tear. But, it's a happy sad story. I highly recommend you read the book. It will give you an insight into the world of cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment