Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Monday, June 9, 2014

Felicity learns a lesson ~ Book review

Wow, has it been a long time! I've just been doing more work on my channel, so I'm sure you didn't miss a thing. Anyways, let's get on with today's post!

I had the privilege to check out the 2nd book in Felicity's series from the library, Felicity learns a lesson. It is such a WONDERFUL book!!! I absolutely enjoyed it! I already own Felicity's first book, so it was exciting to reward the 2nd! I would totally recommend the book to anyone!

Summary -
As Felicity begins lessons on learning how to be ladylike, she faces a problem when it comes to tea time. Her father decides to stop selling tea in his store, so should she be loyal to her father and refuse the tea, or be loyal to her teacher and drink the tea?

Here's what the book looks like:

Felicity learns a lesson ~ Photo credit: Americangirlpublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment