Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The perfect idea!

So, I've been on the fence about whether I should plan on wanting #61. She's gorgeous, but why would I need her? Then, I thought of something. So, I've now decided that someday, I will get #61 and name her after a character in the book The giver (which I haven't actually managed to read it all the way through yet) named Fiona. I just feel like that would be the perfect name for her.

Then there's also Caroline. I've been on the fence about if I wanted Caroline or not for a year or two now. I finally came up with a solution! Someday, I will buy Caroline BUT she will become a modern girl named Willow, since she looks just like one of my friends I used to have named Willow.

Now when I would actually get these dolls is unclear. In the next 2-3 years maybe. I will get them eventually though, and I just love their characters. Willow will be my only renamed historical doll, so that'll be cool. Overall, I'm looking forward to the next 2-3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment