Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Friday, August 8, 2014

What I got at the american girl place!!

Yesterday I went to AGP Kansas city! Even though I was only there for a short time, I was still able to buy some stuff!

I admit, I totally went off the plan. When I saw kaya's bedroll and shield, it just did notlook goog in person. I did however pick up kaya's foods, which is an awesome set! Cheaper, and came with me re stuff.

The next thing I got were the fancy boots. These are sold out online,  so I knew I had to get them I even had kind of wanted them w/Marie grace before they sold out. Don't worry though, the Kansas city store had at least 20 if not more boxes of these boots.

The final thing I got was Addy's quilt. I was looking for an item that was under $24 and I never knew they sold Addy's quilt separately. (But on the website you can't buy the quilt separate?) Either way, I am so glad I got it. I kind of which I had remembered Julie's roller skates and got those instead,but on well.

Actually, I did get one more thing and that was the new adorable accents. Now they're $10 instead of 8 and come with a hairstyle card.

That's all I got! I'll do a video when I get back home. I do have footage, but I won't be posting it (later you'll see why)

No comments:

Post a Comment