Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Close up: Casual watch set

I already have a review of the Casual watch set I got today on my youtube, but I decided to post better photos here.

Here's the entire set. In the corner that's the lamp base.
You can thank that for making these photos good, and not green.

Here's the back of the packaging.
I was surprised it didn't show instructions or something.


Here' the second band that you get, in full view.

Here's a close up of the buckle for this band.

Each band has 4 holes, but I think it only needs 3.

The underside close up of the 2nd watch band.

Here't the band the watch face comes on, in full view.

A close up of the buckle.

A close up of the watch face, sorry for the glare. The time on it is about 4:00.

Here's the backside of the watch on the band.

Here's the watch by itself.
 It even has the little red knob on it, which is such a nice detail.

Here;s the watch on the second band, full view.

Here's the watch on Emily's arm. 
Hope you guys enjoyed! If you want/need any more photos of this set, leave them in either these comments or comment on my opening video on youtube. Tomorrow I'll work through reviewing the Butterfly twist dress, more photos to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment