Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Finding Twyla clothes

So I recently watched Mommy&Gracie show's review of the Scaremester dolls. BTW you guys AWESOME review. But in that review Mommy claimed that she didn't like how all the clothes twyla wears make her look like she doesn't have a neck. I thought this was an interesting claim, as I had never really noticed it. But today as I was thinking about what Mommy said, I got an idea. So Mommy, here is 13 wishes Twyla (sorry, she's the only twyla I have) dressed in 13 wishes Howleen's outfit...



Now the reason for doing this was that all the other MH clothes either looked ugly on Twyla or just didn't fit her really well, since she has that smaller body mold. I also liked the dress because it shows the neck very well. Then I explored my options a little bit more...

Creepateria Howleen In Briar's EAH basic outfit.
(sorry for the nude Cerise in the background)

C.A. Cupid in AG Mini Marie Grace's dress.
This dress fits almost perfectly with the EAH dolls.

Picture day Frankie in Cerise's basic outfit.

Dead tired Abbey in 13 wishes Lagoona's outfit.
I was trying to go for an Elsa theme here...

And Finally, Creepateria Howleen in C.A. Cupid's basic outfit.
I think this looks SUPER CUTE on Howleen.
So there you go, Twyla would certainly look better with more neck.


No comments:

Post a Comment