Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Meet my custom Polly pocket: Dana!

So a few days ago I created a custom Polly pocket doll. I meant to just cut her hair a tiny bit shorter, but then I cut it wrong. Her hair was all straight except for this one section with a huge chunk out of it. (That's why I'm not a stylist) So I decided to just give her a pixie cut, at least he best I could do. Also note I already made a video about this, I just decided to release some photos for anyone who wants a reference for their own custom.

BTW: Her name is Dana and she's an old mermaid Polly pocket. I do advise that if you're young and want a custom doll get your parents to help you.

Here's Dana from the front. Sorry for the terrible focus.

Here's her hair from the back. It really doesn't get shorter than that.



No comments:

Post a Comment