Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Book review: Marie Grace & the orphans

Yes, I realize I'm doing these reviews out of order, but that's the way it is, so let's begin.

Marie grace and the orphans tells the story of when a lady leaves a baby on Grace's doorstep in the middle of the night. Grace starts to take care of the baby, which she names Phillip. Eventually Marie grace takes Phillip to the orphanage, where she visits him everyday. That's the gist of it, if I say anymore I'll spoil the book.



My thoughts:
I loved the book!! It was quite interesting to read and kept me turning the pages. Another aspect I loved was that they didn't sugarcoat anything. It was, he was left on the doorstep in the rain. The book almost presents the reader with a hard version of reality. One criticism I do have is that the book doesn't feature Cecile as much as I would like to. Of course this is to be expected, as this is Marie grace's book not Cecile's book. However there's really nothing else bad about it.

Overall, I would really recommend this book, especially if you're a big fan of Marie grace and Cecile's story. The book is $6.95 from American girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment