Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Book review: Cecile- The Cameo Necklace

This weekend I finished reading this book. It was quite a lovely read, as it was an amazing mystery.

"The Cameo Necklace" A Cecile mystery
From American Girl and written by Evelyn Coleman
The story starts when Cecile's aunt is on a trip and Cecile is going to a circus. Cecile decides that since it's a special occasion, She should wear her aunt's black lace Cameo. Now the thing is, this Cameo is the last thing Cecile's aunt received from her husband before he died. Unfortunately, as she steps off the show boat (the circus is on the boat) Cecile trips and looses the necklace. What follows is a huge goose chase, false accusations and quite a few lies... I know, it sounds amazing.

My thoughts: I loved the book! It's been a while since I have read a proper mystery. I don't want to say too much, as I'll spoil the book.One thing to keep in mind though is that Marie Grace is not really present in the book, as it revolves around Cecile and her side of the story. Overall, this book receives a 5/5 as it is an amazing mystery that I think everyone should read.

Plus, the book is right now on sale for $2 at american Girl! That's not a brand deal, that's just fact!




No comments:

Post a Comment