Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Saturday, March 14, 2015

No effort: the story of the glitched webkinz road rally trophy

I have never told this story, and just know the events of the story are vague, but here is the story of how I won a webkinz road rally trophy... sort of.

It was another fine day in webkinz world as I headed over to the arcade to play some games. Being on my mom's laptop ( I think), I had a pretty much OK computer as for not getting lag. I then entered the game and began playing, but today the computer was being a slowpoke. somehow, it got so slow the game glitched. I then exited the game only to find a notification pop us saying I had won a trophy for the game! Of course this wasn't true, I don't think I even got past level 1 of road rally. But I still have this trophy. As of now it resides in Tiger's room proudly on a Pedestal. I don't intend to trade or sell it, because I think it's cool that I won it through a glitch. I then proceeded playing like normal.

I'm posting this as a resource for other webkinz members out there. I have also more than once witnessed the glitch where one pet ends up floating in your other rooms, although I believe this is a graphical glitch and really has nothing to do with it. I also once glitched a car and got it stuck between 2 rooms, through my own wrongdoing. I'll type out that whole story if anyone leaves a comment and wants me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment