Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Review: American Girl Dalmation puppy and Blossoms leash/collar set

While at American Girl in Kansas City, I picked up the Dalmatian puppy and later went back to pick up the blossoms collar and leash. First, let's take a look at the dog:

Here's the puppy just standing. (I've decided to name her Lucy)

Here's a height comparison and showing the leash with Emily. 

Here's the leash clip

This pose shows off the range of articulation included with the new
Truly me pets.

These pose-able legs allow for mush more fun in photos!




\Here's the entire leash laid out. 

These leashes also work on the old MAG pets!!

Both pets together. 
I love Lucy and don't really find any problems with her. In terms of which pet I prefer, I like the body style of this newer pet better, but I don't like the newer pets nameless story-lines. The one thing that bothers me is the plastic leash clip. The plastic feels very thin as if it might break if played with too hard. Overall I would totally recommend all of the new AG pet stuff to any collector.

1 comment:

  1. I love the different poses and the height comparison. Lucy is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete