Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My thoughts on the new "Truly Me" launch/release

I realize that even though I went to the AGP, I still haven't done a full post on all of my thoughts on all of the new releases. Now, finally, here you go.
*all images used are from the official american girl website*

Here's the first of the 3 new dolls that were released. This girl is overall my favorite 
and I really want her. Her eyes especially are so unique, as they look hazel online but in real life
they look brown/hazel. 
This doll is okay. It's nice to have a new blonde wig, but other than 
that she's just a repeat of #22 and #27. 
This doll is kind of meh. we have at least 4 dolls now with this similar configuration
and I think that's enough wig and eye options. 

I actually really like the vest and the skirt is adorable. I think my favorite thing about 
the new accessories is that there's hair stuff, which would have been so helpful when I got 
my first doll. 

This outfit is okay. I don't think I'll get it though, as it's $30 and I just don't
like something about it. 

Yes,please!!! I really want this outfit and flamingos seem to be 
the new modern "logo". Plus this outfit is only $28!!!

I think this set is adorable and especially love the food. I may 
get it if it goes on sale, but it's not at the top of my list. On the bright side, it's
only $24!!!

I really like this hammock, but 2 things prevent me from getting it. 
1. It costs $58 and 2. It has a plastic base. Other than that I like it. 

I LOVE this outfit!!! It's so my style and unlike other, I actually like the frayed 
hem on the shorts. Even though it's $30, I hope to get this outfit someday. 

That's pretty much it. Some may be sad to see such a small release, but I'm okay with that. It's good because now I know I actually have a chance at getting everything I want. 









No comments:

Post a Comment