Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Chicago trip 2016: Updates and more

I don't know how many people still read this blog anymore, or watch my YouTube... I'm sort of getting an opportunity to start over (if you consider it a positive light). It's weird though, i feel as though I lost all my passion for YouTube and now I only watch videos and I never make any. I don't know if that's because I'm out of ideas, or it's just not fun anymore. (I always feel like these types of posts are more for the person writing them to figure out feelings than the audience to understand them.)

Either way, the real meat of the post
June 13-15 I will be in Chicago for Brickworld and a trip to American girl Place. I have no idea what exact date and time I will be at either place, but will be sure to post that information when I get it.

And now, Photos:
Some of the shopkins I picked up at the Swapkins Event last week.

I made this dress out of duct tape.
It's not finished but it looks ok right now.


Here's a photo of Marie Grace's "dutch braids".

Lego chicken suit guy and Lego Panda suit guy
 are now best friends.



Here's an "artsy"photo of Julie's bed, which my sister generously gave
me for my birthday.

More stuff will come soon

No comments:

Post a Comment