Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The new American Girl Place T-shirts

There doesn't seem to be a lot of photos on the internet showcasing the newest AGP t-shirts, so I am finally putting up my review of these 2 AGP Nashville shirts.
How did I get them? My mom picked them up for me on a business trip.

Left to right: Anna Clare with the newer t-shirt,
Lindsey with the newer t-shirt and Marie Grace with the older t-shirt
The shirts to be honest haven't changed that much in terms of construction. They still Velcro in the back and fit the same way. One thing I do notice though is that the binding used for the neck and shoulders (binding is the piece of fabric that goes over the neck and sleeve edges to cover up the raw edges) is way thicker/a little bigger than usual. 

Now, Do I like these shirts?
Kind of. It is nice to not see pink or red for the first time in a while, but I don't like how small the name of the store is. You could practically use whiteout on it and just have a plain t-shirt. Also, these shirts are white so they will show more of the cloth torso, and really just look thinner even if they're as thick as the old one. I do like them (don't get me wrong) but I would be perfectly fine if they switched over to the older designs.



No comments:

Post a Comment