Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Saturday, September 6, 2014

American girl place Hawaii!!!

As if I haven't blogged enough, I have decided to blog about this. You may have missed this bit of news in my videos or on the AG facebook page but AG is opening a store in Hawaii!!! It's different though, because it will only be there for a limited time from October 4th through April 15th. This could just be marketing research but it could also be another version of small AG stores like Kansas city. I'm very excited even though I could NEVER go to Hawaii, but it's great for AGtubers like pupukagirl who live in Hawaii and love AG dolls! They should have everything a normal AG store has although things like doll hospital admissions might not be there. We also don't know whether there will be exclusives but I hope there will. All of this has been confirmed by AG on their facebook page, so it's not a rumor!!! I hope at least someone will have pics, like pupukagirl or someone similar to her. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this news! I don't have any other info, so this is the one time I'm going to ask you to NOT ask questions. Rhonda over at livingadollslife.blogspot.com also has a post about this is you do have questions, though I cannot guarantee the post will answer them.

*This store has now been scheduled to close April 26th as it was only a test store, a new post will come soon on the matter*

No comments:

Post a Comment