Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Photo shoot: Portfolio

Here are all the photos I took yesterday. These photos will be going on a separate page on my blog.

Kaya's profile picture! I choose her not to be in her meet outfit because honestly, I like this dress much better.
Kaya is wearing the Jingle dress of today.

Marie grace and Argos! I took several photos of Marie grace with different props, but I think this one looks the best.

I had a lot of fun posing Marie grace, but you do not want to know the
behind the scenes of this photo, it was so hard to take.

My first time using a filter! I also did some major cropping,
I just wish you couldn't see the water heater.

Molly's basic profile photo. 

Emily's basic profile photo.

Mini Julie. I didn't put her with Emily because then I would be typing
a paragraph about how mini Emily is actually Anna Clare's doll.

Lindsey! I absolutely love Ivy's romper on her.

Anna Clare! I think this is the most accessories I've ever had on her. Earrings,Glasses, hairstyle, purse...
I originally had a regular profile photo, but then I came up with this pose, so after
everyone was done, I went back outside to do a retake.
So yeah, I hope you guys like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment