Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Could a GOTY with a disability sell out by august?

Now, we're all talking about GOTY 2015. I'm surprised we don't have more info by now. By october we had full photos of Isabelle, but right now all we know is that GOTY 2015 has a code name "Coco" is getting her own movie and it's all about saving her grandparent's ice cream shop. Now, from what we know, GOTY 2015 isn't going to have a disability, from what we can tell. Which I think is sad, especially after Melissa shang petitioned and got the attention of the media. Anyways, my question. Everyone wants more diversity, and everyone wants a doll with a disability. How fast would an disabled Asain american GOTY take to sell out? I mean, it's like everything that everyone wants. I know I would buy her. I am predicting if we ever had a GOTY like this that she would sell out by August. I believe Mckenna sold out around september or november right? Oh well, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment