Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Saturday, January 25, 2014

I've become addicted...

Okay, I have officially become addicted to rainbow loom. I currently have 5 bracelets ( 1 missing) as well as 5 doll sized bracelets! Now, I actually do not have a loom. So, I use my hands. I recently got a pack of rubber bands, the only problem is that I was only able to get 1 pack, So my bracelets are all green, but I will most definitely get more. here are my current bracelets...

My human bracelets:

My doll sized bracelets:

So, yeah. I am currently trying to make a single-triple by hand, but it's really hard. Anyways, I hope you all had an awesome weekend and have an even more awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment