Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Friday, January 31, 2014

Hunger games costume

So, I decided that while I'm saving up $ for the hunger games dolls, and waiting for some dolls to be released, I decided that, in the back of my mind, I could start working on costumes! So, why not start with Katniss?

I started with the boots, and I will be using 13 wishes Howleen's boots. They were SO HARD to get off, and I accidentally ended up popping the leg out of joint a few times. Now, here are the boots!


So, next I realized that 13 wishes Howleen also has the perfect jacket to, but I didn't know if it would fit or not, especially with Raven's collar. So, here's what it looks like on the doll:



Next she needed pants, Hunters pants would be great, only problem is that he plays Peta, and we do not want a pants-less Peta. So, let's use Troy's jeans instead:


Something is wrong here...

So, the pants don't fit, so I'll have to deal with that later. Anyways, that's really it. I will figure out more solutions later. Other than that, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment