Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

American girl to open in Nashville Tennessee, spring 2015

The title sounds just like a newspaper headline right? That was what I was going for. :)

Anyways, so if you didn't find this out from doll diaries, American girl or on Youtube, American girl is opening a store in Nashville Tennessee in the spring of 2015. Based on what I have seen, a Nashville store has been one of the most commonly asked for store locations. (Opinion, not fact) This is very good, as it means AG could open more stores elsewhere. A lot of locations have been asked for, so this is just one more site checked off the to-do list. (I wonder if American girl actually has a list of stores they need to make...) I think this means that AG is listening to people on some levels. (I mean, AG hasn't said that they will make a disabled GOTY) Overall,yay! So, what do you think of the new AG store? Tell me down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment