Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Saturday, May 3, 2014

American girl opens in Canada!

Today, American girl finally opened in Canada! If you haven't seen any photos, go to Karen mom of three's craft blog to see her report, it's so well put together! One thing I have to say though, that store is SO SMALL!!! It barely has anything. There's only 25 My AG's, half the section is Isabelle, and there's no bistro,doll tee station, etc. I know there are some people who don't even have a MAG that matches them, so in Canada, what's the chance that girls will have a MAG that matches them? I know the store is small, but what about instead of going out, going up? If you can't get more floor space, then get more levels of the store! Also, I find it interesting that Mattel is fighting for the Caroline trademark, why in Canada? Is it just to sell her books or maybe to sell the doll to? I am also wondering if this means that AG will be expanding to other countries, I would love to see and AGP in the UK. Another complaint I have, the MAG dolls are not in a display case, at least the 25 that are there. Those dolls are going to be touched by thousands of grubby little hands, the hair probably getting mangled. I mean, we all saw what happened to Saige dolls right? It is way better to have glass get dirty instead of dolls. I mean, the dolls could also easily be stolen. Love the overall format, but the store does need improvement. Overall, happy grand opening!
It's been a while since I've done a wordy post, hope you guys like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment