Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Why YOU should invest in fashion packs

Wow, it's been 6 days since I've posted! I've just been caught up in all the Beforever drama, so just forgive me. Anyways, onto the post.

When I got my first monster high doll Scaris Ghoulia, one of the things that bothered me was her dress. It was SO short, and often times after taking her off the shelf her dress would be above her hips, revealing her underwear. I knew there were fashion packs, but I thought they were useless. I also knew that there were like 5 different ones, so I didn't wan to buy them.

That is until I saw a Ghoulia fashion pack at Toysrus. It had PANTS!!! Perfect! I thought, that was just what I needed. Unfortunately, I was wanting other stuff and didn't buy it until later. This fashion pack was a LIFESAVER! Finally, no one who came into my room would have to see a doll's sculpted on underwear.

The whole point of this story is, fashion packs are worth it. If you just like collecting them, I recommend you put them on econmy dolls such as the dance class or Ghoul spirit dolls. There are currently 4 deluxe fashion packs that come with 2 outfits,shoes, earrings, etc. For Ghoulia,Operetta,Frankie and Robecca. There are also 3 single packs for $6.00 for Draculara,Spectra, Lagoona and Abbey. I want pretty much all of them. Now I've got another thing to eat up my money. Oh well, life of a collector.



No comments:

Post a Comment