Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Camp doll diaries craft catch up

SO I have not been doing a lot of cdd crafts, and since I'm home tomorrow I will use that day to prepare for cdd 2014! Here's my progress

I decided to catch up on some of the awesome crafts, here's the braided headband...

pic.

Then I also made the tote bag. It is so AWESOME!!!! I absolutely love how it turned out!

Both of those tutorials were by Anna of dollitup.com I love love love her!

I have already made the keys and banners:

pic.

I also added the I'm going badge to the blog (look over to the right)
Next I plan to print out registration forms. This is going to be difficult because this year I will have to print out 2 sheets since I have 4 dolls going. Kaya will be a counselor.Then I just have to gather up the basic supplies. The cdd 2014 page is missing from the doll crafts and fun bar, I'm sure it'll be back up tomorrow.I also need to do the reusable banner craft. Tomorrow is craft a palooza!

*I will update this post when I make progress*

No comments:

Post a Comment