Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Painting ponies is hard!

So, my blind bag Apple jack had a few factory pain mess ups. I had heard of people re painting ponies, so I decide to try re painting over some of the mess ups. It is HARD! You have to get the teeniest of brushes, and most of the time you mess up. I don't have a before pic, so here's the after!

Blind bag wave 8 Applejack 
You can't see it well in the picture, but I tried painting over a few of her misshaps. it was SO hard. i don't recommend pony painting. 

Blind bag wave 8 Gilda griffin
In fact, I think Gilda is the one who has the best pain job... because she has the least amount of paint on her. (wings,tail, eyes and her front feet)

The whole herd, just in case you've never seen them all
Here's the whole group. Pinkie pie has the same mishaps as Applejack did, but I am NOT painting her. Twilight has an okay pain job. After my next blind bag haul, I'll have 2 more ponies. I like my technique of buying with the codes, I buy 1 pony which I know I'll get and 1 mystery pony. Oh well, I wish all the pony painters out there good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment