Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Friday, May 23, 2014

Book review: A Molly mystery Clues in the shadows

I absolutely love this Molly mystery! In this book, Molly's dad is home from war, but he seems to be having a hard time adjusting to life at home. When her favorite red cross leader abruptly quits, Molly knows something is fishy. I enjoyed the read so much! I think the part I liked the most was when... well if I told you there would be some major spoilers, so you'll just have to read the book. XD Anyways, I totally recommend this book!!! It's larger than the normal chapter books, and recommended for children ages 9+. You can get it either on amazon.com or americangirl.com I believe they will still sell the old books after beforever, I'm not exactly sure. Here's what the book looks like:



Image credit: American girl
Fun fact: The sweater Molly is wearing is a hand me down from Jill. In Molly's surprise, you can see on page 21, Jill is wearing the exact same sweater. How cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment