Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Monday, May 18, 2015

Going to the AGP Kansas City this weekend!!!

I believe I have mentioned this before, but this weekend I will be taking a trip to kansas city, technically for my birthday! While in Kansas city, I'll be visiting not only the AG store, but also IKEA. I will be sure to take plenty of photos and hopefully come back with 2 or 3 blogposts. I'll be taking with me Cece and Anna Clare. I do plan to pick up quite a few items, including Kaya's 2015 special edition outfit and some other things I've been wanting. I also may or may not come back with a big ticket item... or even a doll!!!

P.S. Sorry for getting off track with blogging, things got too busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment