Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

New Ever After High Doll Lines!

Today I finally found 2 new Ever After High doll lines! (I don't keep up with EAH news like I do with AG news) Let me just say, the new lines are beautiful! I'll post screen-caps now with thoughts and critiques of all of the new dolls and play-sets! (Yes, more play-sets!)

These images both come from Ever After High checklist

Ever After High Enchanted Picnic line
This line is really nicely done! I love the spring-ish feel to it and all 3 dolls look beautiful! However i think my favorites from this line are Raven Queen and Blondie Locks. I especially love Blondie's stock photo, she looks so cute! I am excited for this line to come out!!!

Ever After High Way To Wonderland Line
Here's a doll line I'm even more excited for- Way To Wonderland! This looks to be another big line, just like spring unsprung. The play-set is so unique and is totally going on my wishlist. I also LOVE the bright colors and flashy outfits, I want all of these dolls!!! My favorites would have to be Maddie and Kitty, as their hats are just so awesome!!!

So what do you think of these 2 new doll lines? Will you be getting any of the new dolls?


1 comment:

  1. I also saw another line on Amazon called Ever After High Fairest on Ice, which has Dutchess, Poppy (with longer hair) and Ashlynn. So pretty! I really like the Picnic ones as well. I just started collecting and have most of the basics and the fairest ones, so seeing so many new ones stresses me out, haha...I can't keep up with them all! :)

    ReplyDelete