Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Visiting Ikea at Kansas City!

While in Kansas City after the American Girl Place we went to Ikea to eat lunch!!! Here's some photos:

The iconic Ikea

Nice Children's area

Entrance to the "Smalland" for kids. 

I wish these were for sale

I was surprised to find that the restaurant is almost independent from the store!
Like, I'm sure if the store for some reason closed that the restaurant would still be open.

I got the sweedish meatball combo, it was SO GOOD!

A) This bed reminds me alot of Julie and B) I would die to have a bed like this. 

I wish I was a kid

Can I just become a kid once again

I should get these one day.

An balance beam!!! (proof I think I now want everything at ikea)

I would love to have a bedroom like this. 

This is a cool lamp! Almost got this, but got a wireless charger instead. 

I want this

I could so live here

I thought this looked like a yellow tardis. 

This made me laugh! The "why" and the sad face. 
Ikea is a great location to visit at Kansas city, however if you know exactly what you want, I would recommend purchasing online.

No comments:

Post a Comment