Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Friday, February 14, 2014

Behind the scenes of my new you tube series!

So, I decided not to do AG craft spotlight, because I just wasn't motivated to do it. This series however, will definitely stay! Here's the story line...

Here's the first episode of Olivia and Andrea! They're 2 girls with 2 totally different life styles. What happens when Olivia becomes Andrea's room mate? You'll have to keep watching to find out! These will be approx. 5 min. episodes, that will come out about every week.

I'm really excited for this new series, and I'm giving you blog readers a sneak peak of what's to come...

What is Andrea so excited about? Could it be something about maybe becoming part of the viva la vida hair salon franchise? (I know, really long name)

Where did Olivia get those shades?

Things are going to get a bit crazy next episode...

Did you know that, since I only have 2 Lego friends figures, I'm going to switch out their hair and outfits to create different characters.

I hope you guys enjoyed these blog exclusive sneak peaks! 




No comments:

Post a Comment