Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Nellie's not coming back! :(

So, if you haven't already heard from medef2003, Samantha is officially coming out of the archives. But wait until you hear this... Nellie's not coming back. The best friend dolls are considered "Accessories." Accessories...ACCESSORIES!?!?!?!? Nellie is not an accessory, neither are Ruthie,Emily,ivy,Marie grace, or Cecile.  I am so mad/sad about this. What's the point of bringing Samantha back if you don't bring Nellie back to? Nellie is a main character in Samantha's story's. She taught us what life was like on the other side. I don't know, but I think she may have sold out before Samantha. (probably not, but it is possible) Nellie was a beautiful Irish immigrant. I wish Nellie was coming back to. I probably won't buy Samantha. Now, don't get me wrong, Samantha is beautiful... But...

  • She looks a lot like Molly
  • She'll probably cost a ton of $$
  • She will most likely come in the new box, in a different meet outfit
  • I've never particularly been interested in Samantha
So, I also saw in the description of the video that all of the best friend dolls will retire.  So, if you have ever wanted Ruthie,Ivy,Marie grace, or Cecile, get them asap. I will probably save up. I am so bummed... at least there's always e-bay. 

look in the description!

*Update!*
After browsing the wiki, I found that Nellie sold out on December 5th, 2008 and Samantha sold out Feb. third,2009. Their collection was officially archived may 2009.So Nellie did sell out before Samantha! That says something, doesn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment