Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ever After High: Wave 1 complete!

*Disclaimer*
I am in no way at all trying to brag or be greedy in any way, this is only as sort of a showcase of my Ever After High Collection.

So, this Monday I went doll hunting using money I had been saving up. While doll hunting, I completed wave 1 of my Ever After High collection! The last two dolls I bought were Apple white and Briar beauty. If you go to target, there will most likely be every single EAH doll there, since there are currently only 16 dolls to collect as of now. So, here are all the dolls hanging out:



I am really glad to have wave 1. I would like to get Cerise,C.A. Cupid, and Blondie locks.
Also, I thought I would let you guys know that Saige Items are no longer available on americangirl.com (except for her books and movie)

No comments:

Post a Comment