Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Doll craze

So, on of the rumors with the rumored be-forever historical line is that they will retire all of the best friend dolls. If this does happen, I would like to get Marie grace and Ivy. Don't get me wrong, Cecile is a beautiful doll, but if they are retired, I would want Marie grace first. I have also wanted Ivy forever in a day, but I've just always chosen another doll. Both of these dolls have been on my mind lately, and it's sort of bugging me. I hope that they don't retire the best friend dolls, they are NOT "accessories." I also wonder that if they are bringing Samantha back, will they bring back any of the other retired dolls in 6 years? (if they do, I can't wait for Molly and Emily to return!) I just hope that the "exciting changes" are actually exciting, and not devastating like the fact that Nellie is not coming back. Hopefully, AG is going back to the "heart of the company."

No comments:

Post a Comment