Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Monday, February 10, 2014

My secret love: My American Girl #24



I have a bit of a "secret love". You know when there are those things that you really want but just never try to get? That's what this situation is. So, one day while I was on AG's doll selector thing, the part of the website that looks like this:
I was just looking through when I saw... #24. I really loved her. She has blond hair,brown eyes, and freckles. (and light skin) It was like she would make a perfect edition to my collection. Although some people say her hair is a hassel, I am up for it. I think that maybe this year or next year I will actually attempt to buy her. But right now, it's only a dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment