Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Sunday, February 9, 2014

New historical items!!!

*Disclaimer, this is mostly based on rumors, so the products that I talk about today may not be actually produced*

Okay, so recently Medef2003 on youtube (check out her blog here) posted a video of new rumored AG releases... new historical items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can not even begin to express how happy I am about this. Kaya is said to have a new dress!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been 3 years since Kaya got a new dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rebecca should also getting a few new outfits, as well as a few new MAG sets. I think there will be a few new GOTY items, as well as a few new bitty baby/bitty twin items as well. Go here to see her video on the new releases. Some more mystery books will also come out. I am so excited!!!!!!!! I hope Rebecca's hair styling set comes out soon, it is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment