Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hold your horses everybody

SO, in the new spring catalog, Marie grace, Cecile, and Ruthie are all missing. Now, everyone's just gone to the conclusion that those 3 are retiring. Okay, first of all, I would like to point out a few things...


  1. In each catalog it says ( and I quote) "Not all american girl products are featured in every catalog. Additional items are available for purchase online,by phone, or n stores. Availability and prices are subject to change. " 
  2. Marie grace and Cecile have only been out for 3 years, would they seriously retire?
  3. In the January catalog, Ivy is missing. They do this sometimes. 
  4. It was also noted that there could be different versions of the catalog, with different dolls in them.
I hope all of these rumors are put to rest. I have always wanted Marie grace as well as Ivy, and that's a lot to handle if they do retire. ( Although if they do retire, I hope they all go on sale before so maybe I can get all 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment