Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Thursday, February 13, 2014

My opinion on AG's new releases

I'm not going to put in photos, as you can go to the website and see them for yourself.

Double bow dress: It's cute, but I could totally make that with my sewing machine.

Egg decorating set: It's cute as usual, but It's a bit unrealistic. When I decorate Easter eggs, I don't use an elegant platter...

New dinning table & accessories: It's okay, but I like the old one better. I'm so glad I got Molly's table&chairs, so I have a doll table now.

Limited edition sets

Kit's candy making set: It's really cute, but I don't think it really connects with her story.

Julie's dance set: Love it! It's really cute and RAINBOW! Although I don't plan on getting it, I admire it!

Rebecca's school play set: Love it, Although if you didn't know she was playing a butterfly, it might be really confusing.

Jingle dress of today- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kaya has a new dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! Kaya hasn't had a new dress in 3 years!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiered bitty dress: really cute.

Floral swim outfit & Gear: I love it! I think I may get it because I am a swimmer, and AG hasn't done a swim & gear set in a while.

Happy birthday outfit: I think it's kind of...lame. Not really for me.

Rainy day outfit: Love it! It's a bit expensive though, and I wish they had inverted the polka dots.

Hair styling set's

Addy's: It is really sure, although I'm not sure the braided headband was for her.

Julie: Love the rainbow hair ties, so I might get this one...

Caroline: Okay, but now Caroline has 2 hair extensions in her collection. (this and her braided headband from her holiday gown)

Kit's set: Love it!!!!!!!! It is the cheapest set, and I love the little card the barrettes come on to!

Rebecca's hairstyling set: LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I really want this, and I can't believe it's $20. Outrageous!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment