Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Sunday, March 30, 2014

FINALLY FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!! For goodness sake, that tote took FOR-EV-ER!!!
Here's how it turned out :
All of the other pics. are just not interesting. It is about the size of a reusable shopping bag, and will hold 2 dolls. Tomorrow I will go and hand stitch some parts that are messed up There is also a big pocket on the front, as well as 2 heart appliques. This project took me almost 10 hours. And that's only estimating.
The pockets to hold the dolls are SO TIGHT. It is either me or the company, I don't know. I will probably not use the pockets often. Oh well, I am so DONE!!!!!! I know I sound angry, but I'm just tired. Goodnight, and sweet dreams.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                     zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                                           zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment