Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Things that I hate happen when people mainstream american girl stores

Okay, I have a few...complaints. So, when AGP (American girl places) are featured, either on the news, the web etc. etc. They often make some things misunderstood... Let me show you.


  • "You can even admit your doll to the doll hospital" Okay, first of all, NO, only the bigger stores have doll hospital admissions. If someone were to go to Kansas city AGP, they would be very disappointed because there are no doll hospital admissions there. I'm sure you could ask someone at the front desk, but there is no official doll hospital admissions in the smaller AGP's.
  • "Every doll comes with a book/back story..." OKAY, ONLY THE HISTORICAL AND GIRL OF THE YEAR DOLLS COME WITH A BOOK. " I didn't mean to yell, but I need to get my point across. 
  • They do acknowledge the special needs items, but when they say epi pen, they should really note that it comes with the allergy free lunch, not separately.
That's the most current ones. If I missed something, tell me down below. What does the media do that annoys you?

No comments:

Post a Comment