Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Friday, March 21, 2014

Ghoulia!!!

So, recently a new walgreens opened up near me. So, today it opened up, and I went in, and found skultimate roller maze Ghoulia! I was really surprised, I thought that Skultimate roller maze was gone. For a review, go here. They also had dead tired wave 3 (2 robecca's and lagoona's, 1 spectra) as well as a music festival Clawdeen that hoped in the case to. I hope to save up enough $$ to then go back and get all of DT wave 3. If I do this before they restock, that leaves 1 robecca and lagoona, as well as the music festival Clawdeen. Which I will leave for other customers. I hope they get a slo-mo. I really want him, and my 2 ghoulia's need him. Oh well, Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment