Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Monday, March 3, 2014

Let it go!

So, I received Molly's ice skating outfit as well as her skates and muffs set for Christmas last year, and today I finally got a chance to use them! Last night, it was sleeting and then the sleet froze and then it snowed like 3 inches, so now we have 3 inches (6 cm) of snow and a thick layer of ice. (we were out of school today) SO, I decided to put Molly in her ice skating outfit and have her skate on a patch of ice we had cleared out. It was so much FUN! I felt like I was actually playing with her, rather than just looking at her. I also put a cami underneath her jacket, since the outfit does not have a shirt. I wanted to put the coconut fun outfit leggings on her legs to, but I couldn't find them. I had a great time! If you ever get the chance, play with your dolls outside! ( with safety precautions of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment