Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Samantha's legacy

Okay, Okay, I know I haven't been posting on my blog regularly, but I will try to do better. I never do good with daily things...

Anyways, let's get to what's really been on my mind.

Samantha. Beautiful Samantha.
Ever since AG announced that they were bringing back Samantha, the world has been amiss. AG won't tell anything else other than she is coming back. We don't know if she will have a new outfit, come back with all of her collection, be limited edition, or other questions.

Here's my list of thoughts


  • If they bring back archived dolls after 6 years, I can't wait for 2019! (Molly and Emily's return)
  • Based on $120 Isabelle, Samantha will come back with a HUGE $$$$$$$
  • She's probably going to be limited edition or something
  • What will the Archives look like after this?
  • Will she Archive again?
  • Will some of her items be changed?
So, will Samantha come back and reclaim the legacy she once had, or will she take on the new world in which she must compete against the My american girls, Isabelle, and the other historical dolls to win little girl's hearts?

No comments:

Post a Comment