Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Monday, March 31, 2014

My Lindsey collection

So, Lindsey was my third american girl doll. I recived her for my 11th birthday, and she is beautiful. Now, Lindsey is American girl of today 2001, so she was from e-bay. She was my first TLC project, as I had to tighten her limbs, as well as do a little work on her hair. I've had her for almost a year now, so I thought I would show you guys my Lindsey collection.


Here is an over view of my collection. I am only missing 2 items, Lindsey's tights (also Lindsey's underwear, but I got her another pair of underwear) as well as her diary pen. There were no outfits avalible for Lindsey. The only accessories avalible were her accessories and her scooter. The collection was avalible as a whole for $135. 

Lindsey's accessories
Lindsey herself
Lindsey on her scooter
That's all! I hope you guys enjoyed. Lindsey is the only American girl of today (Girl of the year) doll that I own.

No comments:

Post a Comment