Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sew.A.Pa.Lo.o.za

I have been sewing so much today! I meant to make a tutorial on youtube a few days ago, but the webcam would just not cooperate, so I decided to do a tutorial on here which I might post if I can get all the pictures up. SO, lately I've been making...

This Tank top as well s this pair of very tight fitting pants:





I couldn't get photos of these because it's really late, but if you go to my youtube channel you can see them all in videos.
 2 bikini tops and a  bikini top (& bottom!)
As well as a cute little dress

And who can forget Ashllyn Ella's wedding dress:



I am loving sewing! In a few years, when I'm good enough, I might open an etsy shop.

What have you made recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment