Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Camp doll diaries 2014!!!!

A little while ago, Doll diaries announced the return of camp doll diaries! If you watch me on youtube, you know that I loved camp doll diaries last year, and I can't wait to do it this year to! If you don't know what camp doll diaries is, it is a virtual online camp where everyday, the doll diaries team will post a daily craft! It doesn't have to be AG dolls, it can be other toys to! It is all free choice ( you can decide what to do). I'm sure more information will be announced, but I do know that the doll diaries team is already working on it!

Here is all of my camp doll diaries stuff from last year:


Don't worry, all the posts from last year are still on the website! I made the name tags, sit upons, and the signs from kkollect's tutorial. 

Go here: http://dolldiaries.com/camp-doll-diaries-2014-announcement/ to learn more. You can also search their website for camp doll diaries 2014.
I love the new logo doll diaries posted, it has a rainbow!
I also need to get to work on making Anna Clare a name tag, as this will be her first time here!

*Please vote*
If you haven't noticed, I put up a new poll. Tell me which posts you want to see more of, so I can observe and plan posts accordingly. It seems that AG posts get more views, so I wanted to see what you guys like the most!

Camp starts the last week of may with a week of "camp prep" and then continues ALL SUMMER!!!!
Get excited folks, I can tell this year will be AWESOME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment