Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Finally almost begining camp doll diaries!

So, Doll diaries posted the first Camp tutorial, how to make doll keys. Fortunately, I have some doll sized keys from old diaries, so I was able to do this craft! I decided to split my dolls into 2 cabins this year. Rainbows and Sunshine. Here's how the craft turned out:
Molly (left) and Lindsey (right) hold their cabin keys.
Molly is in cabin Sunshine and Lindsey is in Cabin rainbow

The keys by themselves

A close up of how Molly holds the key





I think they turned out good, I love how easy they were! I didn't have any scrapbook keys, so these are just some old mini diary keys. I don't have enough to make 1 for every camper, so the girls will just have to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment