Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Thursday, April 17, 2014

My dream boy doll

You know how people customize boy dolls? If you don't here's the rundown. You take a girl doll, take her wig off, and then put on a boy wig ordered online. Now, I want a boy doll. My boy doll would be named Alex. He will have blond hair, about kit's color, as well as kit's eyes. But what I've mainly been working on, is his personality. Alex will be an extremely nerdy person. He's going to be a combination of all of the people I've met in my life. So, he's going to be a little bit of everyone.

I also want to make a custom doll "Lydia." She is going to have a Cecile body and head, a light skinned right arm, dark skinned left leg, and medium skin left arm and right leg. I know it looks weird, but she's not meant to be a play doll, and the wig will be custom to, but I can't explain it now. She is supposed to represent diversity in dolls. I think if Mattel saw what people would do to their dolls to make diversity, then tehy might make more dolls to suit more dolls.

I would also like to have conjoined twin dolls. Yes, I know. I don't think anyone's ever had this idea. But the boundary is not how I will make them conjoined, but where I will make them conjoined, then I will use my sewing skills to make special clothes. I would make them out of #32.

Those are my custom dolls I would love to make! Do you have any custom doll wishlists?

No comments:

Post a Comment