Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

*NEWS*

News, news, news! ( News, newsy news, news time with news newsman. - My music, Youtube)

Wow, what a lot of news!

First of all, The new Canada AG stores will open May 3rd!!! Keep in mind that these stores will not have historical characters, or doll hospital admissions. I don't think they will have bistros, but I'm not sure.

Secondly...
Okay, this is not technically news

AG replacement meet outfits, the $$ is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!
Let me show/tell you?

( This comes from Rhonda at livingadollslife.blogspot.com)
So, someone e-mailed AG to ask about replacement meet outfits ( For Molly and kit) and got these results

Kit

  • Meet outfit ( Sweater, skirt, jacket) $20
  • Kit's sandals $10
  • Kit's underwear $8 Wow, I can make a pair of doll underwear for less than that
  • Kit's barrette $2
  • The total for the complete meet outfit is $40
Molly's complete outfit is $48

With the $, it's just cheaper to buy almost 2 outfits from AG!!!! 
Now, kit's barrette, that price is reasonable. The sandals, okay, I can see you there. 
Meet outfit, I think it should be cheaper, it's not a full outfit w/ shoes or accessories!
The underwear, just save money and use a t-shirt sleeve.

Also, if you go check out My froggy stuff stuff They have cute doll sized wall outlet and light switch printables for your doll house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment