Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Let's talk about dolls

So, with all the rumors and stuff, it is just crazy, here's my plan to get through all the craziness

  1. Get mini Emily before mini dolls possibly change
  2. Get the rest of Molly's books. I just need 3,4,5,6,and her last mystery, clues in the shadows
  3. I am wanting Kaya for my b-day, so I am going to save up money for other items i am not going to put on my wishlist
  4. I am totally putting MAG stuff on the back of my list, plus keep in mind I also collect MH and EAH dolls.
  5. Marie grace haul! I hope to get MG, her accessories, dog, lacy parasol, and pj's together. Then I will have to get the other stuff. I may get Cecile, I may not.
  6. Rebecca is who I want to collect for next, but probably not for the next few years.
Do you ever feel overwhelmed with all the stuff you want? Here's my tip!
Set a monthly goal. Say I am going to purchase item, item and item this month. Also make sure to save your money and budget! 

I wish good luck to all the collectors out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment